View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 12:55 PM

Default Made it!

Wow--its like a scary family reunion over here! Great to see a lot of familiar faces and meet some new ones.

My name is Hans Lemke. I am married to excessively patient gal and have a 3 year old daughter (Who caught a walking catfish and a softshell turtle last week--gotta love Flordia). Originally from PA, I grew up flyfishing for trout and smallies but always loved fishing the Bay a lot more. Decided to go to school at St. Mary's so that I could be within pissing distance of saltwater. "Studied" marine biology there and now I run biology teaching labs at University of Maryland, College Park. Great job since I can pretty easily blow off days during the week to fish.

I have an 18' Starcraft CC -- blue hull, T-top. I like to fish for just about anything that I can, but my favorite fish in the bay are the blues. I am all for getting rid of these damn rock so that we can have the bluefish runs like the 80's again!
We usually troll in the spring and winter and LTJ the rest of the time, though I plan on trying more jigging this year. I from the BB to PLO and crab mostly in the South.
I am also frequently on my buddies CpaeCraft 22 CC Dinner Bell out of Breezy.

If anybody needs company for the CBBT this year, let me know.

Hans