View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 10:45 PM

Marty,
Boat is on the high dry at Judge factory for the winter getting a few things done.
I did get some fall fishing in. We did OK, mostly trolling. Some weekends were better than others. The only weekend that I wish I could do over was when I took 5 of my neighbors out and worked my butt off for 3 fish in the same area that I had fish the week before and the week after. I now have to do the walk of shame when I see the neighbors. I have been fishing out of Herrington Harbour south in the spring, then out of Middle River in the summer then back to Herrington in the fall. My wife and I try to take a few weeks to cruise in the summer and the 36 works well for that. It's a great boat.
I don't know why, but I just never got into the live lining. Maybe this year I will.
We did well jigging in the upper bay this summer for perch and some rock and even some drum.
As far as the Utah snow goes, I'm praying that they have a better year than last year because my son opened a ski / snow board shop out there last year. Sooooo as much as I don't want snow here, I would love to hear that Utah had a blizzard.

Bruce