View Single Post
Old 11-30-2014, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chessie27 View Post
Yesterday we decided to leave the rods racked and go for a late lunch cruise to The Point in Arnold. Lolo (JY under construction right now) was there last week and Bill Judge's lovely sister in law was there a couple weeks ago so that was enough endorsement for me to go check it out. I choose the lovely sister in law and Bill's brother Jimmy over Lolo to join us and off we went. (Sorry Lolo, I said she was lovely)

Food - AWESOME!!! Tried almost every app they offer. Winter menu prices were very reasonable. We STUFFED ourselves and carried out leftovers.
Drinks- yummy. Everything we had was $8
Dockage- very limited. Not bad now if you ignore the "no docking" signs but in season, must be a nightmare. 4 or 5 restaurant slips that are small and shallow- so bow in!
Atmosphere- quite nice. 4 TVs and decent sized bar. Great service!!

I'm a big fan of Mike's North and that will remain my go to in season but I wil be back to The Point before the boat gets pulled in 2 weeks. It was a great afternoon!!

May not eat for a few days now as we were "stuffed to the limit" leaving there. (And there was a lot less pressure on me than if we had put rods out!!)
Is this really a fishing report??. Sounds like a nice day though.

bhl (Bruce)