View Single Post
Old 11-28-2015, 06:50 PM

Let me start off by thanking all the participants today, without you there would not have been a contest. Second I would like to thank the ladies who took over the grill like true champs!(after Jason was done with the fish for the tacos). Believe me I hated handing over the money to Marty as much as you all hated seeing him take it! But congradulations to the Judge yacht king for the year. It was truly a pleasure to finally put some faces with the names of this great website. Hopefully someone got some pictures today that they can post. We were truly blessed by the weather gods today by giving us the short window that was allowed. As we were cleaning up the drops starting falling. As we agreed upon next years tournament will be the Saturday following thanksgiving. I will make certain a letter will be obtained from DNR so we can proceed forward with it. I need some help though! So that we can get in a full day of fishing if anyone knows of a place we can hold the after party indoors please start working on it. With this being a Saturday tournament it's hard to get a bar such as our backup, coconut Charlie's to commit with it being their busy nite to make money. Enough said we got a year to work on it but it will be here before you know it. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves today and look forward to making it a annual event! Everyone please have a successful and safe remaining season and look forward to seeing everyone again soon. Thank you everyone for making the first one a great success!!!

Last edited by Mako mike; 11-28-2015 at 06:52 PM.