View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 01:39 PM

I am Jerry Swartz, 56 and married for 30 years and live in Rockville, MD. I have two adult children (25 & 22). I work in the data warehousing business.

Started fishing the bay in 1978 with an English guy who taught me a lot about fishing in general. Once children came along I stopped for about 10 years. When I started again I fished the upper Potomac for smallmouth for 15 years and am now back on the bay. I start fishing in mid March and stop about mid December.

I have a 23' Boston Whaler Conquest 235 and fish out of the Rhode River. You can usually find me between the Bridge and Breezy Point and points east of them. As for type of fishing I like to troll, ltj, live line and bottom fish.

I don't fish in the winter but I do like target shooting with a shotgun. I shoot trap, skeet and sporting clays. Still get to shoot the bull with buddys.

I also like to do wood turning. My favorite projects here are segmented bowls, regular bowls, platters and goblets. Haven't tried turning top water plugs but might.

Jerry
'06 Boston Whaler Conquest 235
Rhode River

Last edited by swartj; 11-10-2009 at 04:37 PM.