View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 08:43 PM

Thumbs up I feel like I'm in a confessional

I'm Jamaal Brown and I'll turn 32 in December. I've been married for 11 years to my wife Rhonda and we have three children together, oldest boy is 15 and the twins are 9. If you choose to do the math please keep it to yourself, I'm soooo tired of hearing it . I was born and raised in Landover, Md and and joined the USAF right out of HS. Returned to Maryland and joined Steamfitters Local 602 and have been doing commercial HVAC ever since. I was once an amateur boxer back in my day, but now I'm pretty much a fat fisherman. I currently reside in AA county near Deale and have plans to hook up with goinfishin, Baldzilla, Drichitt, and Mlag at some point to do some fishing, hopefully sooner before later.

I'll pretty much fish for anything that swims and I really don't have a preferred method although I do tend to troll, jig, and bait(worms)fish more often than anything else. I do try to get out-of-town to fish a least a couple times per year, usually to OC or to the CBBT and those are almost always suicide trips(down and back in same day). My father introduced me to fishing as a child, but I've only been seriously fishing the bay since 2006, quite the rookie compared to some of you! I fish a Triumph 215cc w/ Honda BF150.

You're more likely to see me at the Rod-n-Reel ramp than anywhere else so if you catch me there please introduce yourself, I've met nothing but good people from fishing sites and I'd like to meet many more.

Great thread Mark, thanks for posting.

Thanks Jim for hosting this site, it seems like it's working great so far.

Happy 53rd B-day Jeff.

-JB

PS-Please fill out your profile and add a pic, it's nice to put a face with a name.

Last edited by Hakuna Matata; 11-10-2009 at 08:46 PM.