View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Tuition View Post
I'm doing real well when I do go south with either the charter baot (Patent Pending) or on a friends boat (trailered out of Ches Beach or Breezy); however, my boat is in a wet slip on Bodkin Creek (above the Magothy) until the end of Oct. when the big fish usually return. Then I will trailer south again in search of the ocean run rock.
This time of year, I am normally livelinning Love Point or Podickery. Occassionally, I might troll the triple buoys or Rock Hall during this time as well.
Things have just been sooooo slooooow above the bridge this whole season. At least for me.
I can't tell you how many times my passport has been stamped below Ches. Beach this year, but it has been a lot.
It would just be nice to go down to the boat about 5 pm and hit some of my normally productive areas until dark, but that has been a problem so far this year. I'll stay at it and put my time in on the water, I have a few guys that share info with me; it will pick up soon (I hope).
5th (Marty)
Hickory Thicket. Just inside the Chester, A tad down from Rock Hall. 25-30' of water. Chum LY"S.