Thread: Who thinks.....
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 10:12 PM

You might have a point there...We live in a county that is full of restrictions, permits, fees, etc...The state as a whole is not much better...Guess that is what living in MD is all about...

Wonder how DNR and NOAA would do with thier numbers if the folks that reported the numbers decided to say the hell with it and start to under report...Always gets me ticked...Those two agencies should work together with the commercial and recreational folks to form a relationship not a commander versus servant mentality....That only hurts everyone...I just don't think they will ever get it right, until they build a relationship....Maybe they could join meetings at a bar, talk to folks on docks, board boats to talk instead of write tickets...Those are the types of things that would help develop a "relationship" instead of the forced servitude and fees we all have shoved up our #$@#$@#$@#......

Just my two cents...Sorry...Any mention of how thier "science" works, how they work, etc...just gets me worked up....

Will cross my fingers and hope for the best....

Mike