View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 12:15 PM

I think this subject is little discussed because most men are concerned about how they spend their own money and not how others choose how to spend their money ........... in other words they mind their own business ....... if you own something then you should use it as you please as long as it's legal and not hurting anyone without some busy body making public comments like this ......

I know guys that just like having the boat available whenever they feel like taking it out ...... others that like to tinker with it, others that just like the ownership ......... others that like the look of one in the driveway ...... and others that fish all the time ........ I think if you took a poll ( and not just guys on fishing/boating websites) you would find most people use their boats much less that 10 times a year ......... but it's there business and not yours

Sorry for the rant but this post is so gay it makes my skin crawl ........ it's like the President of the ladies society gossiping about everybody else ......