View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 05:52 PM

Marty I agree with everything you said except for the last line...it's actually very easy to burn a well known spot..for guys like you and me and lots of regulars its just well known info..
I'm talking about the other people "lurkers' if you will..on TFish there are close to 60,000 people I think someone said..it only takes a few to see big fish pics and background to figure out where it is...getting up at 4am trailering 50 miles each way just so some "guy" who read a post and wants to try to see if he can catcha biggun...runs his motor..etc...ruins it for everyone...now I have been there days when there are 10 boats fishing...everyone knows the game and fishing is good..on the other side I have seen 4 or 5 boats and 1 idiot..fishing is done..
I'm all for everyone catching it's great..any pics that you see from the regular guys who don't post it on TFish won't have background..

I don't own the place it's just aggravating.. If everyone had the class that you have we wouldn't have a problem....'
I'm afraid that trollers and jiggers are worlds apart when it comes to burning spots...

Last edited by jumbo1; 02-21-2011 at 05:59 PM. Reason: spelling