View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 04:09 PM

Default One bad a$$ drink

Went out couple weeks ago to see a local band - Korupt. They are a rock cover band - good as they are loud.

Ran into some old friends and they were doing shooters. They handed me one and down it went. Nice taste and a good burn in the stomach - this shooter had some octane in it.

Asked the bar tender - it's call Liquid Cocaine. Bacardi 151 rum , Yeagermiester and Dramboyee - potent mix there.

I remember buying a few / getting a few - then the bar tender just shaking his head at me as I ordered another round.

Gets blurry after that - lost my dinner in the bathroom and got carried out to the van just before closing time. Friend drove us home. I slept in the driveway - the 6 steps into the house were too much. One hurt puppy in the morning.

Not sure of the twisted ba$tard that thought up this shooter - but I'd shake his hand. Like the 151 was not enough - what else can we add Not often I get blind sided like that - these MFers will really sneak up on you. It went from a buzz to hurling in about 30 minutes.