View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawn View Post
Lol... I am a firm believe in that running it on a regular basis is a lot better than having it sit in the slip unused.
Good, I won't have to tow all the way to CB anymore

When Tawn (Janet M) came out today, we were already set up on some fish. Told Tawn to try setting up on our port side. We had half a limit, but things started to dry up when the tide stopped. Tawn moved, over to our starboard side and picked up some more fish. When they were done, they called us over to their location. Tawn was tossing spot in the water to keep them in that area We picked up another fish or two, and John had to start cooking lunch (crab cake lunches). We soon had three on at once. I told the crew, all we needed was to get Capt. John out of the cockpit. Another fish hooked up while everyone was eating. Everyone looked at one another and didn't want to put their crab cake platter down.
We soon pulled anchor and headed back to the slip. A special thanks to Tawn for working with us today. The crew was a good one as well. A couple of husbands and their wives and daughters. The men let the women bring in all the fish, and it was a relaxing day. They were all used to fishing and boating. Come to find out, they were friends of my buddy Allan (who we fish with in the spring and fall).
A good trip with good people, it doesn't get much better than that

5th(Marty)