Thread: It's official
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2016, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garlien View Post
Sounds like this was the year a lot of us gave our boats some tender loving care (also known as maintenance)...

My baby is in Ed Miller's hands...New water pumps, oil change, and harmonic balancers were added to the motors, looks like the carb on the generator had to be cleaned, new control board for the AC, and some wiring...Ah the things we do for out boats...Have to say I have spent more money on my boat every year for the last 20 years than I have spent on my wife.......

Hoping all the work is done this week and she will get splashed as soon as she is back at the marina...Can't wait to get out...
You all need to get your hands dirty and learn how to work on your motors, especially outboards! I know Mike, your used to keyboards but wrenches really don't hurt your hands. Once you learn the basics it's so simple. Not that I'm bAshing Ed or anyone else, but once you learn the basics they are still happy to help you because it frees up their time. Ed helped me through a over voltage problem that luckily I could diagnose but Ed was happy to confirm before I ordered parts. Once regulator was in hand and installed both our diagnosis end were correct and it freed him up to work on yours!