View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thill View Post
HEY... What kind of Cajun do you have?

I recently acquired a 190 Pro, and I'm VERY impressed with this boat, especially how well it runs through waves and chop. I test-ran this boat once, and IMMEDIATELY put the other bass boat up for sale! The difference was night and day!

I have the Minn Kota Riptide ST with Co pilot and Auto Pilot, and I am VERY happy with it. At first I didn't like the wrist controller, but after time, I've gotten used to it. Very helpful when docking, too.

I'm still finding stuff on this boat, and am looking for more info also. Maybe we can swap some notes. Feel free to email me- tonyhill@tidalwave.net

-TH
I have the 150 Pro....small little 15 footer with a Yamaha 85hp on the back. That little boat will MOVE and you're right, they handle pretty great for their size. This forum has a lot of Cajun info, but for the most part things are drying up quick since they were bought out and the Cajun line disappeared:

http://www.bassboatcentral.com/cajun.htm

Where do you run it most of the time? I spend a lot of time on the Pocomoke River and of course out on the Magothy which is right in my back yard so to speak...

EDIT: Nevermind...I just went over there and I se that you've alreay found the place....

Last edited by Spot77; 01-28-2011 at 10:22 AM. Reason: Updated