View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 04:18 PM

Default Tawn's July 2013

Thanks for the comments guys, it is kinda fun looking back over the past year - it went by awful fast!

I am very fortunate for the help I have received over the past couple of years from some very good fisherman and charter captains. I'm also grateful for the opportunity to get out as much as I have. This real job BS is gonna suck! They actually have the audacity to expect me to show up five days a week!

July didn't start off the way I planned. Somewhere around the 1st of July I got poked by a fish. This Mr. Carter character warned me to watch it closely and sure enough I spent a week in Bethesda with a Staph infection. I blame him!

I got a lot of calls, texts and cards but I never expected to get a fruit basket from a bar....Gotta love the Happy Harbor...it made my day to say the least.

After I got out of the hospital I went and got my boat back from Bill Judge and got to use it as well as some fun fishing with Capt John and Mr. Carter on the Patent Pending.

Worked a trip with Capt Kenny on the Janet M and took Capt Kenny of the Miss Margret and his son and nephew out for some live lining.

Ended the month wearing them out north of Poplar...this was the best live lining I have seen in my limited time fishing the bay.

As I already mentioned, when fun fishing on my boat, I usually just back into an empty slip at the Harbor to clean the fish and have them cooked up right then and there...it's hard to beat a platter of fried and blackened Rockfish that were swimming just hours before.

I'll post August, September and November's pics a little later.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1 Hand early on.jpg (78.4 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg 2 hand.jpg (47.1 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg 3 Harbor.jpg (59.5 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 4 Boat back.jpg (91.3 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg 5 pp.jpg (68.7 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg 6 pp.jpg (73.5 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg 7 Perching.jpg (75.0 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg 8 dougie.jpg (75.3 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg 9 Janet M.jpg (80.6 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg 10 Mike nd family.jpg (70.2 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg 11 big cooler.jpg (88.9 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg 12 Nice evening.jpg (61.7 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg 13 Harbor.jpg (86.5 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg 14 doesnt get any fresher.jpg (96.3 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg 15.jpg (53.6 KB, 18 views)

Last edited by Tawn; 01-04-2014 at 05:11 PM.