View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish Nut View Post
I almost want to have a meeting with Brandon to see this model of effort he and his Statistician buddy have developed. Plus I have heard a lot of talk about research he has gathered from fishery biologist across the United States. I would love to read these and thump on them a little to see if the stand up experimentally and fit with current literature.
For me, Brandon has revealed his hand, or heart, and has a bias against trolling. Someone who is biased cannot be trusted to be in charge of rustling up data to prove their point. It reminds me of the watermen hiring their own research outfits to support their position that black is the best color for crab pot floats. Or, the plastic bottling manufacturers that hire their own research outfits to produce evidence that there are no PCBs (at least non of which are harmful) in their product, and upon this Congress has relied. I am not skilled enough to evaluate whatever it is that Brandon will come back with and appreciate Bob & Hans' efforts with this. Keep in mind, Brandon will probably go to great lengths to prove that he is right...Don