Thread: Laughing stock
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heimdall View Post
Back Pockets, big enough for people to fit in, are a true sign of success.
Heimdall, i for one am glad you are here. I am not sure who you are despite believing you are in tight or even serve for the MCBA (or even the TFAC or SFAC). Your posts for the most part have always been very respectful despite our differences in thought. I hope you all do end up with big pockets as it would be a good sign that the economy is turning around. It would also mean more people were taking and interest in recreational fishing and a growing sportfishing community means nothing but good for the needs and causes of the recreational angler. (ie, the larger the economic impact of the sportfishing means more political power we have). Hopefully, despite our differences over the early season, we will see many more things eye to eye and can work together on common issues. I certainly hope you continue to take the time to bring up your concerns and defend them (here and/or on TF) with the recreational angling community so that we can make educated decisions to what we should be fighting for. Glad you are here.

(BTW, i have no affiliation with this site other than i am a regular customer and know the owner. This site is owned, moderated, and operated by www.boemarine.com and yachtjim. I am just a member who got the word out to some about the new site as i have been a member of it since it was going to be a general boating forum. i hope this site is successful and is a great place to share reports without other being critical of others fishing within the laws..)

Last edited by B-Faithful; 12-21-2009 at 02:44 PM.