View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoreboy6 View Post
Since the Expo is only 2 weeks away, I wanted to give a little preview of some of the vendors that will be there. This is in no particular order:
Fish-Off Gloves, Specialized Baits, Tuna the Tide Charters, Shadyside Charters, Hudson Marine, Superflash Lures, Performance Rods, Bustem’ Baits, Rock on Fishing Lures, MSSA Scholarship Fund, the Rolling Tackle Box, Spankin’ Stripers, Chesapeake Crabbing Supply, Mid-Shore Electronics, Restless Lady Charters, The Sinker Guy, Tuckahoe Sail and Canvas, R.P. Mehl Tackle, Canyon Candy Tackle, Three Fins Lures, Capt. John Whitman, Wood Grain Interpretations, several other individual sellers and more vendors are being added daily.

And I can't forget the Justified tackle table
WOW! That IS an impressive line up (minus the Justified table of course). The more friends that stop by, the smaller my pile of stuff gets Most of my big ticket items are already gone. It's weird but stuff I bought 10 years ago (still in the package) I am wondering if I should part with...Separation anxiety maybe?? I'm sure I'll find enough stuff to sell; hell I got 2 weeks right? If I have to, I can always just raid a buddy's garage .

I need to be sure to sell enough stuff to afford one of those GIANT Spankin' Striper lures (it's like 32oz!) That guy cracks me up! Could add a couple more spoonbrellas from Capt John to the arsenal too!

Looking forward to it Trey,

Last edited by Chessie27; 03-18-2013 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Forgot Capt John