View Single Post
Old 11-21-2009, 09:20 PM

I was going to reply sooner but there's just so many possibilities in answering this. So what I decided to do is describe how I pull them and you can tweak from there to fit your own situation.

I pull a set a triple planers made by user "Skip" on this board and I don't think there's a better pair out there.

I run 4 rods off of each board. One side is tandem parachutes and the other side is single parachutes with a daisy chain off of each board. I attach my lines to the planer line via carabiner and a scotty clip. You'll get a dozen different suggestions on how to best set the lines out and they'll all work. What I do is the 1st line I send out is the longest back (usually 100-120'), next one in is a little heavier and is set around 80'..and so on. Each line is seperated from each other by about 10 ft down the planer line.

If you'd like to learn more, you can PM me or post a HO request on this board stating what you'd like to do and I'm sure you'll get a response. It's much better to get 1st hand experience than to read a couple of paragraphs.

Have a good one.