View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 07:27 AM

So this is where everybody disappeared to. Wow it's nice in here, new paint new carpet, nice job Jim.

Anyway, My name is Paul Kurchock. I am 44 years old. I am a USCG license captain. I have a wife and no kids. I have been fishing the upper/midbay since 1978. I have fished with some of you, but most here don't know me because I didn't post elsewhere because of the abuse that was un-necessarily dished out. (I wasn't up for any of that.) I was an auto tech for 22 years, retired from that went to school to get a degree in computers and now work for a federal contractor as a computer systems/network engineer.

I fish 12 months out of the year anywhere and for anything with fins, from small streams to big water. I don't know it all, but I like to learn things I don't know however useless because you never know when the knowledge will come into play. I dabble in all things boat, have recently finished a complete overhaul of my 19, now a CC outboard that used to be a I/O runabout.

If anybody is looking for a crew give me a call the wife doesn't keep me from fishing (it was part of our agreement when I proposed ).

Paul