View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Tuition View Post
Shawn; Rob (fishnut) was not a vendor. He displayed his lures at Beefalo Bob's. When he first showed us his homemade lures, we thought they were very nice. After the third beer, they were looking great and we were buying them and putting in orders for more in special colors. I think he hit on a great marketing technique.
I think he might have had plenty of practice utilizing this same technique for years (like how the fat girl at the end of the bar looks better at closing time).
In all seriousness; the lures look great and you can see they put lots of time into them.

p.s. No disrespect meant to women; as the graffiti on rt695 near exit 1 states; "Fat Chicks Rock".

LOL

Just getting back in the swing of things guys, been busy pouring and painting. I see you figured out my marketing strategy. I enjoyed seeing all of you guys at Bob’s the sandwich was great and the company was pretty good

Just received some new colors of flash and made up a new color scheme that looks great.

Chart head+ white hair + emerald green flash= add chart or white shad

Now I just have to figure out if the fish think it is appetizing.

If I was fishing for CB anglers. I would use some pit beef sandwiches a 6pack or two of beer. Maybe a couple of pony bottles as teasers.
Of course, I don’t think many of you would fare well against 25lbs of drag.

Maybe we should have met at McDougal's. I second that motion.

PSG

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Contrary to rumors you have heard: I Fish A Lot. I Don’t Catch A Lot

Last edited by Fish Nut; 02-17-2010 at 10:30 AM.