Thread: Fishing Report
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 04:55 PM
Baldzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex View Post
I haven't been told that I'm being "called out" since I was in high school. In my grown up world, by the time you're "called out", you're on your ass or putting your boot in someone's neck--not inviting them on a fishing trip!

Let me explain something. Just because you can type a statement, it doesn't make it reality. I may or may not fish with you but it is not an indicator of who I am. I have fished with two guys on this board, but they are not part of your little Powder Puff clique. I've proven more than enough to God and country over the years and definitely don't need to prove jack sh*t to anyone here. If you don't like my positions, ignore me. I sure as sh*t have fought hard enough for the freedoms of this nation and I plan to exercise each and every one of them to its fullest.

A few of you seem really focused on old Rex. Worry about yourselves, your families, and what you can do to contribute to this great country of ours.
Rex,
Allow me to be the 3rd. You are invited on my maiden voyage since C&R ended on Friday. I am going out with another guy, we will keep your identity "quiet" if you so desire. At this point, I have been off the water for exactly a month, I do not know where the fish are, but I am looking forward to a good day on the water and drinking some good old american beer.

I PMd you my #, give me a shout and we'll go, serious,, just an invite...