View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako mike View Post
Don’t rely on me I haven’t been since the last time I went with you!
Seriously?? I thought that once you figured out (both in the Keys and here) that you could get in and out of the boat, you would have been fishing between raindrops

Even I haven't been out that often. I've been trying to paint an outside shed. Between the rain, and the fishing; it's not done yet

Funny story:
I was fishing off Bloody Point during trophy season and I saw a boat that i could have swore was you (now that the decals are off your boat). I angled over toward the boat so I could wave and speak to you. The guy must have been thinking, "What the hell is this nut up to?" as I got closer and closer. I actually yelled, "Hey Mike" when i was within distance of him. He quickly steered away from me, and as I got a view of the stern, noticed he only had one motor

He was telling a story to his buddies that evening about a crazy guy in a Judge that came way too close to him that morning

I heard the chumming fleet is at least trying to get organized in the Love Point area. Get out with Lucky Jay and get me some information !!!
See you all soon up north.
5th