View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako mike View Post
As for the weather great it's gonna blow! Makes working on roofs doing commercial HVAC more enjoyable because I don't feel like I'm missing anything when the winds howling or pour down rain.
As for rain gear and boots, never skimp on price! You get what you pay for! Rain gear, Grungeons pants and jacket. As for boots xtratuf plenty of support easy on easy off.
As for the fishing, only been twice. Once opening day and got what I expected, a skunk! However, last weekend I had a friend up from the Keys that I grew up with in town and wanted to go fishing. Although he cringed as soon as he saw the beautiful waters of the Chesapeake Bay it turned out to be the best day of trophy season I can remember in a long long time. Found a nice pod of bait on the edge of brickhouse bar with fish under them and we spent the entire day with them. Long story short finished the day with two overs, one kept, one released still had roe and six unders between 28-32. My friend was quite impressed to say the least that we can still catch fish in these waters. On the plus side maybe some of the monster blues they have been catching ocean side will turn into the bay and provide us with some action.
HAS THE WHOLE WORLD GONE MAD??? Mako Mike smoking a limit of fish?? JUSTIFIED rarely leaving the slip? Parker owners buying a Judge?? No fish in the Bay (Lou saw this coming BTW). Have I FINALLY had 1 too many drinks and lost my mind?? WTH is the world coming to???