View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 10:36 PM

Here's my take on it. I'm a member of the CCA, also the MSSA, and the CBF. I don't really agree with any of the three organizations completely on every subject, but I agree with every organization on most subjects. One thing's for sure, you can make a hell of a lot more difference from the inside than out. I can pick up the phone right now and call the decision makers of either organization and I know they'll at least listen to my opinions.

As Dave said last night, he was on the outside looking in at the decisions only a few months ago. I bet that after meeting him, nobody has any doubt that he's on the ball with this stuff. I've been really impressed at how almost all of you guys in this thread, on this list, etc. have had the guts to take a stand on this issue. It just might be the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of in my 45 years of fishing. I think we're seeing a lot of tomorrows leaders in recreational fishing stepping up to the plate. In my opinion we're all better off if we get in and get involved.

"Catch & Release - A picture is worth a thousand fish"