View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 08:35 PM

Just goes to show that at least in Maryland " crime does pay". It goes to show that you can't collect from some piece of , oh wait a minute POS that doesn't have a dime to piss on. So what, jail time,after you have taken a loss on the theft plus time missed at work and the as$@!" That created the problem sits in jail and can't pay back a dime. Hell Marty you were kinda lucky in hind site compared to Brian who had flush mounted electronics where they screwed up the whole helm while removing them and the poor guy was trying to sell the boat during the process! I know it still stings, I cannot imagine. Luckily my head unit was on the other boat at the other marina. It is truly ashame that the court system not just in Maryland but across the U.S.A is in favor of the criminal instead of the victim. I still will never understand, except for the almighty dollar why lawyers will represent these people, yes I said these people knowing damn right well they are lying through their f'n teeth! Enough with my rant, I could go on forever!