View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Faithful View Post
I went to the show yesterday. It is even smaller this year. I didnt see many notible big brands or dealers. Heck, I dont think I even saw gootees there and they are one of the larger and more reputable dealers in the area. No hydrasports, sailfish, pursuit, scout, etc. Very very few fishing boats.

Too bad. It used to be fun to walk around and check out all the boats with my kids. It cost me $10 to get $23 to park, and $15 for lunch... That's nearly $50 bucks for just me to go to an empty show. I wonder how much longer it will last given the Ravens play Sunday too.
You could have made some of that back by signing up for the MSSA tournament while you were there. They were giving $75 discounts for entering the tourney while at the show.

It was a decent sized show, but you're right about a lot of the bigger names missing. I think with the cancellation of the Timonium show some of the vendors decided to skip this one too perhaps.

We took the light rail from North Linthicum. Total of $7.00 for both of us....round trip. Beats the heck out of $23 to park....OUCH!!!!

I talked to a couple of vendors there......they know it will be a ghost town in there on Sunday. Same thing has happened before when the purple birds made the playoffs.