View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 06:11 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako mike View Post
I ran accross Marty and Lolo last evening on the water and Marty asked if there was going to be a Challange this fall. The answer is yes same date, Saturday after thanksgiving. I have been extremely busy on a project at work this summer and also had to mate a couple offshore tournaments this summer. As a lot of you are aware Coconut Charlie's is closed due to a fire and Atlantic Marina Resort has stepped up and again offered us their grounds for the cookout and awards ceremony. I will post additional details shortly. Sorry for not putting this up earlier. I would also like to thank Marty and Lolo for calling me in on a bite last night. Although we arrived late we did manage to troll up several throw backs and one keeper. Stay tuned!
Damn, I almost forgot about this tournament. But, oh yes, I think I almost had to get a tatoo the first year for a fish that almost hit the 50" mark. OK, OK, it was only 46", but damn it looked big compared to the 36" flopping on the deck at the same time. I haven't been fortunate enough to actually hold the trophy for a year but the memories of warm Bush Light, a free lunch at the Harbor Shack and Doc trying to explain Adderall addiction and how it affects Orioles batters to Tawn was priceless. I'm looking forward to a repeat performance. GAME ON

27 Judge "HOOK 'EM"
bhl (Bruce)