Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > Fishing Reports

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-09-2012, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spot77 View Post
The fog has been pretty gnarly all evening. I hope the rescue guys out looking for the bridge jumper are safe.....if the guy/girl actually went over. I know the local trucks were out for a long time and I heard the dive squad being called for around 8pm.
This is such a hard time of the year for many people. God knows I count my blessings. If you are "depressed" or "despondent"; please seek help. Professional help is best, but if all you need is a day with friends near the water, send me a PM. When rock season is done, I often fish some ponds on the eastern shore for Bass, Pickeral, and Crappie during the off-season. We have a great group of guys (from this board) who make the day pass with laughter and good humor.
I remember a few years ago when one of the Tidal Fish guys went over the bridge; what a sad loss to his young family. Your situation among the group will be held in strict confidence.
Celabrate what you have
Enough preaching for today, back to fishing
5th (Marty)