Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 02-25-2018, 08:38 AM

You didn’t?
Old 02-26-2018, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Tuition View Post
I didn't do any "work" on the boat or tackle today, but it did dry up enough for me to drop the bottoms out of our birdhouses and clean them out so the birds can make new nests.

This was on my "honey-do" list I have to get busy so I have April/May free for the boat

So get to work on your list, time is getting short
5th
I'm dreading this......not sure how well the Purple Martin house was taken care of by the previous owners.....I need to get it done in the next week or so. The PM's are predicted to arrive around March 15th.
Old 02-26-2018, 03:18 PM

Rumor has it that if you buy your fishing license at a tackle shop; you receive the paperwork, but you have to have the bay boat sticker mailed.

I went to the Annapolis DNR office and picked up everything at once

Also went to Sandy Point and had my season pass renewed for free. Sometimes it's good to be a senior

5th
Old 02-28-2018, 08:09 AM

I am getting an early start this year also. Sent the Radar in for service, I was having problems with it powering up last year. Worked perfect on blue bird days, first sign of fog it wouldn’t power up. Ordered oil and myriad of filters for the old girl. Installing a new AFI horn on the boat$$$. Running wires for a lowrance eite9. Purchased the Elite for the skiff but figured what the hell. I’ll get a transducer and power cable and swap it between both boats. The Totalscan transducer is nice.
Going to have the detail crew come in and lay down some wax and heavy duty cleaning

Hopefully I’ll get the retired guy to clean the rods and prep the tackle.

It’s always nice to make up a big spread with a lot of detailed items in it, tell the old man it’s for an order. Then go pick it up and tell him it's for the boat and he can put it on my tab…

If anyone wants to learn some new words you can go with me to pick up my spring spread.

Hopefully I don’t find any show stopper problems along the way.

PSG

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Contrary to rumors you have heard: I Fish A Lot. I Don’t Catch A Lot
Old 03-07-2018, 08:21 AM

Took 5th Tuition to Ed Miller yesterday. She stays shrink wrapped in his "yard" until he works on her
Every three years, he does a new water pump kit and changes the thermostats along with the "regular" changing of filters and fluids.
For the first time, he will also be changing out the anodes (zincs) in the powerhead.

I'm looking forward to getting out on Capt. John's "Patent Pending" beginning next week. Hopefully, I'll be in my slip in Deale before April

I'll be slipped there for the Trophy season
5th