Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2010, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Tuition View Post
Steve; Rob is correct; we are running two stroke motors. I always ran yammalube in her, but it was getting harder to find. When you went into a store, most of the shelf was dedicated to 4 stroke oil. When I did find 2 stroke, often they would be out of gallons and only have quarts.
I switched to Quicksilver Premium Plus because it was always accessible at BPS. It always went on sale in the spring and I could grab two cases to last me the summer.
Last year, only the Premium (not the plus) was on sale; and now this year, it looks like none of it is going to be on sale.
If everything works out, I may have a lead on some yamalube to get me through this season (cross your fingers for BOTH of us), as someone on the board may be getting a new ride with a 4 stroke (sweet).
Best of luck to him, and I can take some old oil off his hands.
5th (Marty)
Fairwinds in Cape St Claire has a pretty good bit of Yamalube in gallons; I picked up a gallon a few days ago...probably 35 minutes away from you though.

Usually their price is fair.