Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 05-04-2010, 06:08 PM

Happens every full moon - see blood and can not help myself
Old 05-04-2010, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex View Post
Looks like I stirred the hen house! You Mousekateers can KMA......
Goinfishin, I won't fall for your trick to get me on your boat to learn my advanced fishing techniques.
Well Rex, it was an honest invite......I doubt you could teach me much about fishing the Bay that generations of the Bay's best fishermen haven't already taught me over the last 40+ years. If you can I would welcome the opportunity to learn.
To make things perfectly clear, I have met some very good fisherman on this and other boards and have developed some strong friendships with guys who would give you the shirt off their back.
So ya see.....I'm intrigued......who's really hiding behind the patriotic gorilla with the bazooka ? (1) A real man and good fisherman with a sense of humor I could appreciate? Or (2) some snot-nosed whining liar who isn't worthy of licking JoeDaDog's *ss clean?

And yes, I'm publicly calling you out......the offer stands.
You have my number.
Sandpiper Charters www.goinsfishin.com
Old 05-04-2010, 09:35 PM

Goinsfishin...
"DING DING!!!!!!" (me hitting the buzzer) "ummm what is.. #2?"
Old 05-05-2010, 02:16 PM

I haven't been told that I'm being "called out" since I was in high school. In my grown up world, by the time you're "called out", you're on your ass or putting your boot in someone's neck--not inviting them on a fishing trip!

Let me explain something. Just because you can type a statement, it doesn't make it reality. I may or may not fish with you but it is not an indicator of who I am. I have fished with two guys on this board, but they are not part of your little Powder Puff clique. I've proven more than enough to God and country over the years and definitely don't need to prove jack sh*t to anyone here. If you don't like my positions, ignore me. I sure as sh*t have fought hard enough for the freedoms of this nation and I plan to exercise each and every one of them to its fullest.

A few of you seem really focused on old Rex. Worry about yourselves, your families, and what you can do to contribute to this great country of ours.

KING KONG AIN'T GOT NOTHIN' ON ME!
Old 05-05-2010, 03:06 PM

That was intersting I think goinfisin was inviting you to go fishing you should take him up on it i hear he is a great fisherman.

Last edited by powerplay; 05-05-2010 at 03:10 PM.
Old 05-05-2010, 04:55 PM
Baldzilla

Quote:
I haven't been told that I'm being "called out" since I was in high school. In my grown up world, by the time you're "called out", you're on your ass or putting your boot in someone's neck--not inviting them on a fishing trip!

Let me explain something. Just because you can type a statement, it doesn't make it reality. I may or may not fish with you but it is not an indicator of who I am. I have fished with two guys on this board, but they are not part of your little Powder Puff clique. I've proven more than enough to God and country over the years and definitely don't need to prove jack sh*t to anyone here. If you don't like my positions, ignore me. I sure as sh*t have fought hard enough for the freedoms of this nation and I plan to exercise each and every one of them to its fullest.

A few of you seem really focused on old Rex. Worry about yourselves, your families, and what you can do to contribute to this great country of ours.
Rex,
Allow me to be the 3rd. You are invited on my maiden voyage since C&R ended on Friday. I am going out with another guy, we will keep your identity "quiet" if you so desire. At this point, I have been off the water for exactly a month, I do not know where the fish are, but I am looking forward to a good day on the water and drinking some good old american beer.

I PMd you my #, give me a shout and we'll go, serious,, just an invite...
Old 05-05-2010, 05:29 PM

Rex is actually an excellent teacher.

Rex: If you can, go with Badzilla. He ain't as sissified as he looks, sounds, or shakes hands.
Old 05-05-2010, 06:12 PM

Quote:
I may or may not fish with you but it is not an indicator of who I am.....I've proven more than enough to God and country over the years and definitely don't need to prove jack sh*t to anyone here. If you don't like my positions, ignore me. I sure as sh*t have fought hard enough for the freedoms of this nation and I plan to exercise each and every one of them to its fullest.
Well daggone......actually got a response......making progress here.

Rex, I'm not questioning your right to say anything you want......any more than I would expect you to question my right to do the same......far as I know this is still America.
Although I could do without the name-calling and the personal attacks, your free to take any position you so desire.
I'm just trying to meet in person the individual behind "Rex"......as we all know in this internet age any snot-nosed kid can be Superman behind a keyboard.......just trying to find out.......is this persona real or are we dealing with a poseur?
So the offer to go fishing stands.......hell if I don't wanna associate with you after we've met the boat can go back to the dock.
Steve
Sandpiper Charters www.goinsfishin.com
Old 05-05-2010, 07:16 PM

Capt. Steve,

Bet Joe eats Rex's lunch...pobably pukes. I doubt Joe can handle tea sammich's, hummus, yougurt, and frilly little doillies to put 'em on (just like he eats near Dupont Circle). Joe can't even hold his pinky out like Rex......

Don't ask...don't tell Rex,

Jim
Old 05-05-2010, 07:26 PM

Y'all 2 funny ova hear on the Island wed just have us a asswhupping party, keep that bs ova on the west shore.