Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 01-27-2010, 04:23 PM

Default DNR Annapolis service center moved.

It is no longer in the Tawes Building. They are now at 1804 West Street across from the Tate Chevy service center at Chinquapin Round Road. You can access the parking lot from Admiral Drive just off West Street.

i renewed my registration and purchased my 2010 fishing license there today.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:59 PM

bahh I am told they moved over a year ago. I just hadnt had to register a boat in a couple of years
Old 01-27-2010, 05:51 PM

I went there last year to renew my registrations. Plenty of parking, and I was in and out in under 5 minutes.

Parking always sucked at the other building (if you were lucky enough to find a space at all) and to rub salt in the wound, they referred you to the Navy Stadium lot where you had the honor of paying to park.
Old 01-27-2010, 06:07 PM

Thanks Greg; by the way, did you hear that Bush is no longer President. Some guy named Obama sits in the White House. Just trying to get you up to speed since you're a year behind.
And by the way; because you're a year behind, you can run as many rods as you like during PSCR.

Just bustin your ba_ _s, because Baldzilla never writes anything anymore.
5th (Marty)
Old 01-27-2010, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Tuition View Post
And by the way; because you're a year behind, you can run as many rods as you like during PSCR.

Just bustin your ba_ _s, because Baldzilla never writes anything anymore.
5th (Marty)
Bahh, I talked to Baldy on the phone today.. I wanted to tell him good luck in getting his lowrance side scan since Hummingbird filed a patent lawsuit against them

BTW, I may just run as many rods as I like
Old 01-27-2010, 07:33 PM
Baldzilla

Greg
Marty, I'll deal with you later

LOWRANCE AFFIRMS CONTINUED COMMITMENT FOR DISTRIBUTION AND SUPPORT OF STRUCTURESCAN™ SONAR IMAGING TECHNOLOGY
Side-scanning and DownScan Imaging™ software and module add-on solution for HDS displays offers anglers and boaters a unique full-picture view of the underwater world.

Tulsa, Okla. – Lowrance, a world-leading brand in marine electronics since 1957 and GPS navigational systems since 1992, re-affirmed today that the LSS-1 StructureScan™ sonar imaging module option – compatible with HDS fishfinder/chartplotter multifunction displays – will continue to be sold, distributed and fully supported worldwide.
The announcement is a direct response to today’s patent infringement lawsuit filed against Navico, Inc., by Johnson Outdoors.
Lowrance publicly announced the 2009 availability of LSS-1 StructureScan™ sonar imaging on February 20, 2009, at the Bassmaster® Classic Expo, held in Shreveport, La. Additional details – including the DownScan Imaging™ feature of StructureScan™ sonar imaging for Lowrance HDS displays – were revealed publicly on July 15, 2009, at the International Convention of Sportfishing Trades (ICAST), held in Orlando, Fla.
Following the on-time shipment of LSS-1 StructureScan™ sonar imaging in November 2009, excitement of LSS-1 StructureScan™ sonar imaging continues to grow as media and dealer demonstrations at marine-industry events have revealed the unique “full picture” view and other unique features that this add-on module provides for owners of Lowrance HDS multifunction displays.
The LSS-1 StructureScan™ sonar imaging is based on Navico’s known and reliable sonar technology, yet it also features additional new technology not available from others, in a unique add-on module configuration.
“We are confident,” said Louis Chemi, COO for Navico Americas, “in the uniqueness and value of Lowrance LSS-1 StructureScan™ sonar imaging. We also wish to assure our customers that the worldwide sale and distribution of StructureScan™ sonar imaging will absolutely continue as planned with full Lowrance support for years to come. Navico will vigorously defend the recent legal proceedings initiated by Johnson Outdoors.”
For more information on Lowrance StructureScan™ sonar imaging, Lowrance HDS multifunction displays, or the entire Lowrance line of marine electronics, please visit www.lowrance.com.
-30-
About Lowrance:
The Lowrance® brand is wholly owned by Navico, Inc., a privately held, international marine electronics company. Navico is currently the world’s largest marine electronics company, and is the parent company to five well-established marine electronics brands: B&G®, Eagle®, Lowrance, Northstar and Simrad®. www.navico.com
Old 01-28-2010, 06:20 PM

I need to get up there and stop putting it off. Thanks for posting this.

-JB