Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > Classifieds > Boats For Sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-07-2012, 03:29 PM

Default 00' 20' Seamaster Cuddy Cabin Fish&Ski

2000 20' Seamaster cuddy cabin. I have owned this boat for 4 years and looking to get something bigger. This boat has the 4.3l Mercruiser stern drive with a 1.81 lower unit and 4 blade prop. This boat sips gas. The boat had a new engine installed two years ago and has approximately 133 hours on new motor. Motor is flushed after every use and winterized every year. When motor was replaced, the lower unit was completely rebuilt. I have receipts for engine and lower unit rebuild $5,300. This is a great family boat as it seats 4 with no problem. Great for fishing, tubing or skiing. This boat has all the necessary equipment for coast guard. Boat has a Lowrance HDS color fishfinder/GPS with chip, Standard Horizon VHF, Clarion CD player and Clarion speakers (new), porta potti, remote control search light, two new interstate batteries with dual battery selector switch, 6 rod holders and alot of lighting for night fishing. Boat is waxed and ready to go. Boat has a full cover. The trailer is a 00' Venture trailer with custom 3/16'' aluminum fenders. These won't crack like the cheap plastic ones. Trailer has bearing buddies and a remote control Powerwinch RC30 along with the upgraded disc brakes. I'm sure I have forgotten some features or extras. Sea trial can be available with a deposit as I'm not just going to give anyone a boat ride. NADA on this for average retail is $10,770 but they do not take into consideration a new motor nor a trailer. Asking $13,500obo. Boat is located in Hurlock, MD
Attached Images
File Type: jpg port side boat.jpg (40.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg interior boat.jpg (29.1 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg new engine boat.jpg (40.0 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg starboad side boat.jpg (32.8 KB, 5 views)