Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2016, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justchillin View Post
Marty i usually do not fish my boat in fall tournaments usually too windy. So i'll be a walmart parking lot crewman for you lol. Hopefully my daughter is settled in and not calling daddy to move her again.
Alan; when you backed out last year, you were replaced by "Good Luck Jay" Alan, you always have a ride on my boat

My crew from last year will be competing against us this year Bruce had his hip surgery and could only "crew" with me; and Lolo sold his 27 and now has a 36 with twin outboards being built at Judge Yachts.
It looks like all the 27 Chesapeakes; Jason (Rockin Robin), Mark (Mlag), Alex (Overcooked), Dave (Flycatcher),Greg (Befaithful), Jim (PowerPlay), and I (5th Tuition); will have to gang up on the 36's (Jeff, Bruce, Lolo) to get the job done.

I might have to institute Rule #1 from the rules committee; no red Rock Hall hoses allowed Jeff is too deadly with these lures

No matter how small or large it gets; I hope we can apply the KISS principle (Keep It Simple Stupid).

So, save the date the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Lots of fun; cash prizes, possible electronic prize from Jim at BOE, and first prize will be GITMO (currently in negotiations with the White House about this one)

5th

photo of winning crew from last year
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1950.jpg (88.7 KB, 12 views)