Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 12-15-2009, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drichitt View Post
Phil - You are welcome on my tug any time. In fact, as far as I am concerned, you get to reel in every fish in the spring until you get your 40"+ trophy....Don
Don...you are being tooooooooooooooooooo nice.

The 39 and some change club(39acc) has be taken very good care by myself for 6 years. I think Phil needs to have at least that long to try and take it to the next level.

He may decide to entitle everyone that catches a 40"+ Rock to donate 1.8 trillion inches to members of the 39acc (only during C/R, using non-offset circle hooks while bait fishing, or trolling barbless..non-stinger lures with a 6 rod limit, 4 days a week.). Hereforthereupon (Man, I could be a lawyer with this lingo...and be rich..not), everyone that catches a 6" Spot can have it mandated to get a citation for a 40" Rock because we owe it to them.

What do you say el hefay (Phil)? (sp)

Jim
Old 12-15-2009, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkbait View Post
Don...you are being tooooooooooooooooooo nice.

The 39 and some change club(39acc) has be taken very good care by myself for 6 years. I think Phil needs to have at least that long to try and take it to the next level.

He may decide to entitle everyone that catches a 40"+ Rock to donate 1.8 trillion inches to members of the 39acc (only during C/R, using non-offset circle hooks while bait fishing, or trolling barbless..non-stinger lures with a 6 rod limit, 4 days a week.). Hereforthereupon (Man, I could be a lawyer with this lingo...and be rich..not), everyone that catches a 6" Spot can have it mandated to get a citation for a 40" Rock because we owe it to them.

What do you say el hefay (Phil)? (sp)

Jim
I appreciate your ideas and concerns and I assure you all, i am taking this all into serious consideration. I will have to meet with my board of trustees/legislators/senators/govenors/mayors and we will discuss that suggestion in fuller. Until then, enjoy all the 40" rock i"m providing for you!
-Phil
"Catchin' hell"
Old 12-15-2009, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old No.7 View Post
I Philip Michael Bietsch, hereby accept the position of president of the 39 and some chance club. I want all of you who thought it couldn't be done to LOOK AT ME NOW! EL PRESIDENTE'! HA! My fellow supporters... Don't worry, I will NOT let you down. Come spring, I will ensure all the under 40" rock will be on MY line, and not yours. I will even create opportunities to catch 2, that's right.. 2 over 40's at a time. *COUGH CRABBY COUGH*... So who wants to take me fishing now?!?!
-Phil
"Catchin' Hell"
Phil, You will never catch a 40 on my boat and I probably won't either but we can go crabbing again and have a great time!.............Gary
Old 12-16-2009, 08:54 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabby and son View Post
Phil, You will never catch a 40 on my boat and I probably won't either but we can go crabbing again and have a great time!.............Gary

-Phil
"Catchin' Hell"
Old 12-16-2009, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old No.7 View Post

-Phil
"Catchin' Hell"
Phil, Where did you get that name "Catchin Hell" any way?................Gary
Old 12-16-2009, 05:54 PM

Phil - Weather looks good for Friday. Spoke with Mlag today and I am game. There are a few big ones still lurking off BP.....Don
Old 12-16-2009, 07:08 PM

Congrats Jim. I remember breaking 40" for the first time, I was yelling so loud I'm sure everyone fishing within a mile heard me.

-JB