Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 07-07-2010, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggydaddy View Post
It only cost 3 buks at Sandy point.
Since SPSP is State Owned you pay $3 each time you launch plus a portion of the State Taxes (since you live in Maryland) you pay each year.

Launch at SPSP 20 times and you pay $60 (Plus that portion of your state Taxes). Launch at the Queen Anne ramp (any of the county owned ones) 20 times and you still only paid that $35..........SPSP is not as cheap as it seems huh?
Old 07-07-2010, 01:12 PM

I pay $75 for a year for SPSP to get a swipe card. However the pass is good for all state parks in MD. I use my pass at PLO and to get into the state parks at Deep Creek too.

How much is the Solomons ramp now. I was told it went up. I used to pay $5 per launch
Old 07-07-2010, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MdCrappie View Post
Since SPSP is State Owned you pay $3 each time you launch plus a portion of the State Taxes (since you live in Maryland) you pay each year.

Launch at SPSP 20 times and you pay $60 (Plus that portion of your state Taxes). Launch at the Queen Anne ramp (any of the county owned ones) 20 times and you still only paid that $35..........SPSP is not as cheap as it seems huh?
If you show up to SPSP late it's $5 per person right?

www.DCMSSA.org
Twitter: @DCMSSA
www.facebook.com/DCMSSA

23' SeaCraft, Twin E-Tec 150s
Old 07-07-2010, 03:07 PM

It does suck .......... especially when just about all of the ramps (except Kiptopeake) on the VA eastern shore are free, with bathrooms and trash bins and some even have fish cleaning places ........ ALL FREE .........
Old 07-07-2010, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memory Maker View Post
It does suck .......... especially when just about all of the ramps (except Kiptopeake) on the VA eastern shore are free, with bathrooms and trash bins and some even have fish cleaning places ........ ALL FREE .........
Yeah but until 2 months ago all your state's highway rest stops had been closed...and now your state is asking citizens to 'adopt-a-rest-stop'.