Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > Fishing Reports

Old 04-18-2016, 06:07 AM

Default Day 2 MUCH BETTER

Dave, I agree, a day on the bay is awesome, working sucks!! Sunday started at the triple buoys and fished the mouth of the Chester and back out to the triples. Caught a 38" of white tandems 100' off the boat Left the dock at 5:30 and fished til 12:30. The guys that travelled to get here each got a fillet and the rest of the crew was happy to not have fish to clean. After 14 hours of trolling and only 2 fish, I swapped boats and went for a river run with the bride when I got home. Gorgeous day on the water!

Day 2 nothing was broken and the crew generously donated towards the fuel bill; that makes the day a LOT better for the captain for sure!!

Old 04-19-2016, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chessie27 View Post
Day 2 nothing was broken and the crew generously donated towards the fuel bill; that makes the day a LOT better for the captain for sure!!
Sounds like a pretty good day in my book.

I ran over to the LP on Sunday and saw the field of boats between there and the Chester. Additionally with the slow current decided to work between the bridge and Mattapeake. Saw bait and occasional fish, but no bites. Hopefully this weekend will be better.