Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > Fishing Reports

Old 12-11-2012, 10:24 PM

Default Were to go Saturday Tangier Sound or Power Plant

My cousin is coming home from the Marines and he wants to go fishing before he gets shipped off to Afghanistan the beginning of the year. He wants to fish Tangier Sound going out of Crisfield since he lives outside of Princes anne MD. I have never fished that area. I would like to get him on some fish but my question is should I travel to Tangier or stay local mid bay area? Any info would be great fellas. I have and will be running a 21' cuddy with 7 boat rods.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwcustomrods View Post
My cousin is coming home from the Marines and he wants to go fishing before he gets shipped off to Afghanistan the beginning of the year. He wants to fish Tangier Sound going out of Crisfield since he lives outside of Princes anne MD. I have never fished that area. I would like to get him on some fish but my question is should I travel to Tangier or stay local mid bay area? Any info would be great fellas. I have and will be running a 21' cuddy with 7 boat rods.
I don't know anything about Tangier, but people have been catching decent fish on the western side of the bay from Chesapeake Beach down to Point Lookout, inclusing off of CCNPP.

You'll likely see a few members out there with you if you're near the power plant, Breezy, etc.

Regardless of where you go, I hope you have a great day on the water with your cousin.