Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 02-08-2010, 10:13 PM

Default Who has the dooodads to say Rex is.....

I bet Rex is a 16 year old girl....or a 17 year old nerd...(I can copy a pic from the internet, so can Rex)

I'm calling you out!

GirlyMon.....

Jim

Last edited by Stinkbait; 02-09-2010 at 07:02 AM.
Old 02-08-2010, 11:01 PM
Baldzilla

I wish I could take full credit for my next response, but a certain member of the board, who shall remain nameless unless he wants to show himself, turned me onto this photo recently and I think it could not be more appropriate for old Rexie...
Rex sometimes has some great points and funny view points, but he is nothing but an
Old 02-09-2010, 09:06 AM

Funny how the two biggest whiners on here decided to get together to flex their internet muscles. Put down the Zinfandel and Vaseline boys, you're getting carried away!

You'll note that I have never personally attacked anyone on this board. Maybe I've called someone whiner, but if you can't handle that, then maybe you ARE a whiner. My aggression has always been focused toward what should be our common enemies and the issues that are consistently trying to damage this great country of ours.

Call me all the names you want, Stinkdick and Baldballs. I know damn well that if you were ever within spittin' distance of me, you'd both give me the "it was all in good fun" line.

KING KONG AIN'T GOT NOTHIN' ON ME!
Old 02-09-2010, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex View Post
Funny how the two biggest whiners on here decided to get together to flex their internet muscles. Put down the Zinfandel and Vaseline boys, you're getting carried away!

You'll note that I have never personally attacked anyone on this board. Maybe I've called someone whiner, but if you can't handle that, then maybe you ARE a whiner. My aggression has always been focused toward what should be our common enemies and the issues that are consistently trying to damage this great country of ours.

Call me all the names you want, Stinkdick and Baldballs. I know damn well that if you were ever within spittin' distance of me, you'd both give me the "it was all in good fun" line.
If you are trying to focus on our common enemies and issues that are consistently trying to damage this country, that is admirable BUT YOU ARE ON THE WRONG WEBSITE. This is a fishing website my Patriot. Comply or leave quietly.............Gary
Old 02-09-2010, 09:43 AM

Interesting comment. Have you looked through this website lately? Fishing makes up about 15% of the conversations. I will gladly contribute to those conversations and will generate my own when I can get out to put a hurtin' on some fish or I find a thread to which I can add valuable insight.

By the way, just what guidelines are you asking me to comply to? If there are such guidelines, I will gladly adhere to them, as I respect the need for order. However, I viewed this as a place for fishing talk and general BS. Once people are fishing, I'm sure the conversations will take their natural course in that direction.

KING KONG AIN'T GOT NOTHIN' ON ME!
Old 02-09-2010, 09:51 AM

Looking back over your threads I find assault after insult to individual board members. Do you really feel the need to act that way and expect to get a favorable response, fit in and enjoy this board for what it is? I'm sure you can do better and contribute to make this board enjoyable. Give it a try.......Gary
Old 02-09-2010, 10:30 AM

So Rex, let's go fishin'. come trophy season, why don't you come out on our boat and break the ice on all this. Heck, I'll even bring the beer of your choice.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:14 AM
Baldzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rex View Post

Rex,
As I have said, some of the stuff you say is funny as hell. And I personally don't care if you attack me, Im not sensitive. I bust balls as much as anyone, but I usually reserve it for my friends (people I know well). That being said, I don't like Zinfandel, I'm a Chardonnay or Coors Lite guy...and you are welcome on my boat anytime to "put a hurtin' on some fish" and talk about issues like men..

PS As long as you are really not Zam in disguise (you sound a lot like him)
Old 02-09-2010, 11:41 AM

Dang Rex.....

I think we need to hook up with Baldzilla, go fishing, and slam down a few cold ones.

I figger'd that I would rile you up, it worked. I was bored. You are entertaining to read.

Jim
Old 02-09-2010, 11:44 AM
Baldzilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinkbait View Post
Dang Rex.....

I think we need to hook up with Baldzilla, go fishing, and slam down a few cold ones.

I figger'd that I would rile you up, it worked. I was bored. You are entertaining to read.

Jim
Jim,
We need a few cold ones anyway! Rex (as long as he's not really Zam) would just make things more entertaining! I'll buy the first Mike's Hard Lemonade for him
Mark