Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 11-03-2012, 02:44 PM

Default Water quality from high up

Today (Saturday) the wife and I headed across the bay bridge and it was looking pretty well. Looks like the wind was from the NW and if there is any debris, it should be blown across to the E.S. side and put up on the beach.

The color also looked fine; no indication of mud or sediment.

Patent Pending has a charter later this week and we will be doing some "scouting" a day or twoo before. I'll let you know (good or bad) how we do.

5th (Marty)

p.s. If anyone is looking for some great oyster stew or fried oysters, the VFW just off rt 50 (VFW Rd) on Kent Island has pit beef (or ham) and oysters. YUM
Old 11-04-2012, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Tuition View Post
Today (Saturday) the wife and I headed across the bay bridge and it was looking pretty well. Looks like the wind was from the NW and if there is any debris, it should be blown across to the E.S. side and put up on the beach.

The color also looked fine; no indication of mud or sediment.

Patent Pending has a charter later this week and we will be doing some "scouting" a day or twoo before. I'll let you know (good or bad) how we do.

5th (Marty)

p.s. If anyone is looking for some great oyster stew or fried oysters, the VFW just off rt 50 (VFW Rd) on Kent Island has pit beef (or ham) and oysters. YUM
VFW does have some nice food, but it is located in Grasonville not Kent Island. About 3 miles east of the Kent Narrows bridge.
Old 11-04-2012, 10:35 PM

Reds; so right you are. Thanks for fixing that for me. Here I am bragging on their food, and I give the wrong location. I guess it just seemed closer to the bay bridge than it really is, maybe it was the cheap beer and drinks.

5th (Marty)