Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 12-07-2012, 09:16 AM

Default Rocky needs Bullwinkle

Oh No!! I woke up this morning and looked outside to see calm winds. This jury duty is killin me. I have to "check in" every night after 5 pm to see if I am needed the next day (until Monday). Therefore, I can't make any fishing plans until late. Looks like I may get out tomorrow (no court on weekends).

So anyway; as I'm looking out the window at the treetops, and I see our redshoulder hawk sitting on the power lines. I go outside and snap a pic with the iphone. He is checking everything out intently. I see his head swivel around and he flies down to my bow rail. Here he sits and I see what caught his attention.

If you look down in the right hand corner, you can see a squirrel eating our bird seed on the road. The squirrel is just a bit too big for the hawk to tackle, but I can see the desire in his eyes. It must be similar to when we catch a 10 inch rockfish on a 8 inch spoon. Desire can make you do some stupid things.

I hope you can see the hawk and squirrel in the photo's. They may be hard to see.

Do you have any animal photo's to share?
5th (Marty)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hawk.jpg (8.7 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg hawk and rocky.jpg (10.7 KB, 18 views)