Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > Fishing Reports

Old 06-16-2020, 07:08 AM

Default A little south but way East

Spent last weekend fishing in poor mans canyon off OCMD. Friend of mine needed a extra mate on Saturday in exchange for a fun trip on Sunday. Once out on the canyons on Saturday I could understand why the need for a second mate. We had four or our ten rods out and everyone went down with yellowfin tunas before we could set the rest. Boated those four got all lines reset got back on the school and all ten go off at once! Get those in the boat reset two more multiple hook ups and heading back to the barn with full limit at 10:00 am and hit the docks at 1:00 pm.
On Sunday same thing leave dock at 3:00am in the canyon at daybreak several multiple hookups and back at the docks in time for lunch. Between gaffing fish on Saturday and reeling them on Sunday my arms are done!!!!
Old 06-18-2020, 07:18 AM

Daaaaaaaammmmnnn.

I've had 6 days in a row of ****ty wind here on Kent Island. Prior to that I was having great evenings catching fish while out in my kayak.

I've resorted to putting two crab traps off the pier for to satisfy my "fishing" itch. Caught a whopping 3 keepers in the past week.....which is enough for me to steam up for an afternoon snack but not much else.
Old 06-22-2020, 12:58 PM

That sounds like a good but tiring weekend and some damn fine meals the following week!!! Enjoy