Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 09-21-2018, 05:20 AM

Default Oh GREAAAAT...

Just GREAT news - more gates opened yesterday. Approximately 10 gates were scheduled to open Thursday. I’m sure they did and thank God for that. I was just saying - I sure do miss debris, muddy water, and all the other contaminants i haven’t seen for a day or two! THIS SUCKS!!!!!

Old 09-21-2018, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chessie27 View Post
Just GREAT news - more gates opened yesterday. Approximately 10 gates were scheduled to open Thursday. I’m sure they did and thank God for that. I was just saying - I sure do miss debris, muddy water, and all the other contaminants i haven’t seen for a day or two! THIS SUCKS!!!!!
Jeff the debris never left but all got blown to our side with all the easterly winds. We have a flood tide so bad here today the basin at your place must be bone dry! Besides it all keeps you awake and on your toes when trolling. If your worried about it go out front, anchor up and sling snot! You won’t hit any debris when on the hook it will be hitting you!😎
Old 09-22-2018, 06:57 AM

I don’t care about a fish, I want to RIDE!! Several places on the Bay are probably going out of business because I haven’t been there this year. Mike’s North hasn’t been blessed with my presence more than once in 2018. ZERO trips to Kentmorr (my favorite lunch spot). And it isn’t just me they are missing; I heard 1 little place on Middle River was down over $800k in sales this year (that has to hurt). Miller’s Island prop guy told Margaret he had 26 damaged props to pick up for repairs in 1 day the other week. The ripple effect of the debris has to be HUGE. Not boating has me suicidal, I NEED MY AQUATHERAPY!!!!
I think we will take the 22’ to the Narrows today for lunch, hopefully that helps.

Old 09-22-2018, 08:55 AM

Could be worse. I’m in Cortez with the red tide in the gulf and dead fish all around and smells like poop!! Just not a banner year for boaters.

27 Judge "HOOK 'EM"
bhl (Bruce)