Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 06-23-2011, 01:33 PM

Default I have forgotten what a Rock fish looks like

After Greg made an offhanded remark against I/O earlier this year I have been cursed. I have access to three boats, five including two kayaks. Awesome spring lots of trolling when the whether permitted. Move the boat out of the marina back to the house sitting on the trailer. Nice and safe, bam lighting hit it. Maybe aluminum trailer have there draw backs. All of the mechanics with diagnostic PC have been busy, so I have been waiting 4- 5 weeks for a tech Boat Number two is up to bat. I pulled an older boat out of storage that has been sitting for a few years since we bought the Carolina. it's a. It's a 19' bow rider needed a new water pumps new bellows some new hoses that didn’t fair well, and a carburetor rebuild with some other minor repairs to get her back into action.

Greg must have been right I/O are a pain. Needed to get my fix, I was tired of working on boats. Boat # 3 up to bat. Put the battery in my Carolina skiff J14 with a Honda 4 stroke she fired right up sounded like a champ. Loaded the crabbing gear and have been crushing the crabs for the last few weeks. So the Crabs have been running extremely well.

The perch are still in the back creeks and moving out on the oyster reefs. Almost all of the perch are holding tight on structure and close to bottom. Cat fish are everywhere in the upper bay where a good wash of current is created..

Volvo Tech Came yesterday and said the ECU on the Carolina Classic engine is blown/ fried and possibly a few other modules. Hope to have the big girl back and running soon.

Blue fish are supposedly close in at OC and the bigger croaker are biting at night in the bay.

Good luck gang.

PSG

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Contrary to rumors you have heard: I Fish A Lot. I Don’t Catch A Lot

Last edited by Fish Nut; 06-23-2011 at 01:45 PM.
Old 06-23-2011, 08:09 PM

Hey Rob,
The live lining bite has been off the hook. Give me a call if you and/or your dad want to get out...................Mark cell (301) 602-2148
Old 06-23-2011, 08:40 PM

Old 06-24-2011, 11:25 AM

Mark thanks for the offer. I may have to take you up on it. Or at least send my old man out with you.

Mark skip if you guys ever want give the trout line a whirl your more than welcome to jump on with us. The crab bit is on.

I just received the price for a new ECU. I am holding my chest.

PSG

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Contrary to rumors you have heard: I Fish A Lot. I Don’t Catch A Lot