Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 12-29-2009, 10:14 AM

Figured I'd join the party....My name is Andrew Trostle, grew up in Lebanon, PA fishing exclusively freshwater. Went to college in Richmond, VA at the University of Richmond and swore the one place I would never move was Washington, D.C. Sure enough, first job out of school would land me in Bethesda, MD. I found I needed to escape the city pretty quickly and bought a 22' Hurricane Deck boat w/Honda 4-stroke about two years ago. Pretty soon I found myself spending as much time as possible on the bay chasing any species I could. This past May I took a new job in Medical Sales that allowed me to move closer to the bay. I now reside in Annapolis, MD, am 25 years old, and fish out of the Rhode River. I can usually be found somewhere between Thomas Point and Poplar Ltjing, Live lining, or trolling. Aside from that I look forward to meeting/fishing/drinking with a few of you and learning a thing or two as well.
Old 12-29-2009, 08:38 PM

Default Andrew 886

"Went to college in Richmond, VA at the University of Richmond."

This guy must be brilliant.
Old 12-29-2009, 08:49 PM

Andrew, I almost went to VCU in Richmond and visited the city often since a close friend and competitor (in track) ended up going there. U of R was in a lot nicer area than VCU but Richmond is a fun place none-the-less. I personally opted for the beach life over the city life and ended up at Coastal Carolina University.

Welcome to the board.
Old 12-29-2009, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by der Fischadler View Post
"Went to college in Richmond, VA at the University of Richmond."

This guy must be brilliant.
Brilliant is probably an understatement....no, in all seriousness you'd be suprised how many people really have no clue where the University of Richmond is located. Common sense to most, but not to all...

B-Faithful - Coastal Carolina would certainly be the right move over VCU in my mind. I had several friends that went to Coastal and visited a number of times. Needless to say where there are beaches there are some beautiful women
Old 12-30-2009, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew886 View Post
Brilliant is probably an understatement....no, in all seriousness you'd be suprised how many people really have no clue where the University of Richmond is located. Common sense to most, but not to all...

B-Faithful - Coastal Carolina would certainly be the right move over VCU in my mind. I had several friends that went to Coastal and visited a number of times. Needless to say where there are beaches there are some beautiful women
My grandfather and brother are both graduates of the U of R- go Spiders.
Old 12-30-2009, 08:14 PM

Hi all, thought I would join the party. Bill Zell is the name. Had to come over here to keep track of my son, the boat and the truck. He's the guy on page one holding a 49.25# rockfish at the CBBT.
I won't post much, mostly just lurk.
Old 01-02-2010, 07:16 AM

Default 1morecast

Hi my name is Dan.I am 42 and have 18 year old daughter.I am a diesel mechanic at a trucking company in Pa.I trailer my 19ft Mckee craft center console with 140hp and my 16ft skiff with 60hp anywhere from the flats to solomons.I enjoy all types of fishing and crabbing.I would like to get to know some of you guys.It is a good thing to have friends out on the water.I will help anyone out when I can.Good luck to all in 2010.
Old 01-07-2010, 12:10 PM

Hey Guys, I’m Steve Fogle and I live in Walkersville Maryland. I have a small Custom Rod business and I also do repairs. I have been fishing the Chesapeake Bay for about 18 years. For what I have seen on this board I’m going to like it a lot. I already know a lot of you guys on here so it will make it easy to post a report. Hope to see you guys on the water soon.
Contact Info:
Backyard Custom Rods and Repairs.
(301) 898-1136 or Cell (240) 486-0007
E-Mail BCRodsandRepairs@aol.com

Last edited by Steve F; 01-14-2010 at 04:24 PM.
Old 01-07-2010, 06:31 PM

[QUOTE=Steve F;3375]Hey Guys, I’m Steve Fogle and I live in Walkersville Maryland. I have a small Custom Rod business and I also do repairs.

Welcome to the board Steve. I thought most everyone over at the "other" board knew about this one by now. Glad you found us; and welcome. 5th (Marty)
Old 01-12-2010, 02:45 PM

This looks like the new TidalFish. Hi Guys!