Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 11-30-2009, 08:56 AM

Default Just curious

I am not selling just yet but how much do you think used 330gti's spooled with 30lb mamoi diamond line would sell for? Would they sell better with a rod even if it is like a shakespeare tidewater?
Old 11-30-2009, 09:12 AM

Price them both ways. Alone and then with a rod included. Would you take some fresh wild caught rock feeesh filets in trade...Don
Old 11-30-2009, 01:45 PM

I am kicking around the idea of going to Shimano Charter Special TR2000s for my planer lines. Wanted to see what 330 gtis were going for used./
Old 11-30-2009, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Faithful View Post
I am kicking around the idea of going to Shimano Charter Special TR2000s for my planer lines. Wanted to see what 330 gtis were going for used./
Cheap amigo...Don
Old 11-30-2009, 02:28 PM
Baldzilla

Greg,
I would possibly be interested in a few of them. Trying to get rid of some of my old Penn's from San Diego days, not the best reels for the bay...I was hoping that WM would have the BW special of $99 for the combos soon, but would possibly buy the reels as I have no use for the rods (moving to all 5'6" rods) and selling my old rods. Maybe we could have an impromptu fishing flea market!
Old 11-30-2009, 07:36 PM

I think last year at Tri-state the best price on a 330 I saw was $50 for the reel, but I'm not certain. If in good condition, I've seen them sell as high as $70.
Old 11-30-2009, 08:34 PM

Greg,I think they are only worth about $20.00 a piece in this depressed Economy,With the Rods.I'll be a Generous person and give ya' $30.00 each!. Funny thing you asked that..I was just thinking about getting a couple more.I have 2 and the rest 309's.Nothin' wrong with the 309's mind ya.I have Power Handles on all mine,makes a world of difference.[Mike]
Old 12-01-2009, 01:21 AM

Ive got a hardtop with 10 rod holders on order for my boat and will be looking for some decent cheap trolling combos soon so i'd be interested as well when your ready to sell.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:39 AM

OK Greg; I don't need any more reels so I'll give you the real (reel) scoop. If you sell the reels only, $60 would be a good price. You might get as much as $70 if the buyer wants 30# mono on the reel.
I can get a cheap rod for about $25-30 on sale from BPS or some tackle stores. So if you are selling a used rod, you might only get $15.
Bottom line, $60 for the reel, $75 for the combo. I think lots of guys would jump on them at this price. 5th (Marty)
Old 12-01-2009, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Faithful View Post
I am not selling just yet but how much do you think used 330gti's spooled with 30lb mamoi diamond line would sell for? Would they sell better with a rod even if it is like a shakespeare tidewater?
Is there something wrong with Shakespeare Tidewater rods that I don't know about ? I bought several at Boaters World sometime ago.