Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 03-18-2012, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spot77 View Post
Small world indeed, Mr. Ste

My daughter had your class last year and will be taking the second semester of the class next year. We tried to make a move out of state but it didn't work out or else she woulkd have completed it already.

Our last name ends in "ski"
Have been trying to figure this out all day, and I just can't seem to think of who your daughter could be... Any other hints you are to give? Either way, all the more reason to plan a fishing trip, right?

Last edited by ste6168; 03-19-2012 at 07:47 AM.
Old 03-19-2012, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste6168 View Post
Have been trying to figure this out all day, and I just can't seem to think of who your daughter could be... Any other hints you are to give? Either way, all the more reason to plan a fishing trip, right?
With so many kids at Broadneck it's a wonder you can remember who's in the classes you're teaching today, let alone the ones from a year or two ago.

Definitely time for a fishing trip, but in the meantime it's also about time for another social gathering. The last time a bunch of us met at Howard's in Linthicum and had a great time.

We could do that again or hit another favorite dive, "Larry's Tavern" on Elvaton Rd.

I'm putting Marty in charge of the CBA Social Club.
Old 03-19-2012, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spot77 View Post
With so many kids at Broadneck it's a wonder you can remember who's in the classes you're teaching today, let alone the ones from a year or two ago.

Definitely time for a fishing trip, but in the meantime it's also about time for another social gathering. The last time a bunch of us met at Howard's in Linthicum and had a great time.

We could do that again or hit another favorite dive, "Larry's Tavern" on Elvaton Rd.

I'm putting Marty in charge of the CBA Social Club.
I am all in for that!

on the fishing front... I built a new set of planer board masts and installed dedicated rod holders on the side of my cuddy (for the masts) yesterday. Making backing boards to reiforce the fiberglass where they are installed today, will finish the install and test the tomorrow after school. Although I don't plan to troll much this year, I am ready for it!

Last edited by ste6168; 03-19-2012 at 09:07 AM.
Old 03-19-2012, 07:13 PM

Quote:
I am all in for that!

on the fishing front... I built a new set of planer board masts and installed dedicated rod holders on the side of my cuddy (for the masts) yesterday. Making backing boards to reiforce the fiberglass where they are installed today, will finish the install and test the tomorrow after school. Although I don't plan to troll much this year, I am ready for it!
Cool! Do you keep your boat in the water? If not, where do you normally launch from?
Old 03-20-2012, 06:08 AM

I am a trailer boater. I typically launch at Sandy Point although I will sometimes launch at LJ Marina or spa creek, as well as trailer around to some other places (ES, Delaware, Further South) in the summer. I have considered slipping the boat the past two seasons, but it's just not worth it for me living 5 min from Sandy Point.
Old 03-20-2012, 07:14 AM

What up Jim !!!!
Dont mean to piss on your Fresh Start Parade, but I'm here

Miss speaking with you, WELCOME
Old 03-20-2012, 10:39 AM

Agreed with Scott on another informal meeting...Need to do it before April has us all busy woking on boats, and getting out to fish...

Although I love Howard's and I have spent way too many nights at Larry's...The weather is getting to the point where it might be nice to find someplace that has an outside area for us all to enjoy one of these nice evenings...As long as the drinks are cheap, the waitresses are hot, and the food is good...I am in !
Old 03-20-2012, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garlien View Post
Agreed with Scott on another informal meeting...Need to do it before April has us all busy woking on boats, and getting out to fish...

Although I love Howard's and I have spent way too many nights at Larry's...The weather is getting to the point where it might be nice to find someplace that has an outside area for us all to enjoy one of these nice evenings...As long as the drinks are cheap, the waitresses are hot, and the food is good...I am in !
Bamboo Bernies meets most of that criteria
Old 03-20-2012, 12:38 PM

Jim & Charlie,

Welcome aboard! This board is definitely more "no-nonsense"

Don
Old 03-20-2012, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Bamboo Bernies meets most of that criteria
I think we have a winner!

Have to make it a weeknight though. That place is CeeeeRazy on weekends.