Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-28-2017, 02:51 PM

Default Fun (And Useless) CBA Fact of 2017

In the past 6 months the fishing report with the most views was Mako Mike's report here:

http://www.cbangler.com/showthread.php?t=3460

The post had more than 2100 views and 0 responses. Many of the "views" are just search bots; most were actual people not logged on to CBA and the rest were CBA members.

The CBA Challenge threads (there were multiple) racked up more than 10k views combined.

With Facebook becoming the dominant social media platform we see less and less activity on online message boards. I often read the Facebook groups but rarely participate due to not knowing ANY of the people in the groups and the general hostility and lack of respect shown in many of the Facebook posts.

I appreciate the people here who share GOOD information and the general respect that 99% of us here have shown to each other consistently over the years.

It might not be an incredibly active forum right now, but at least I know I can trust the intel shared.

Happy 2018 and I wish y'all many many days of tight lines.