Partner Sites:  www.BOEmarine.com | www.ClubSeaRay.com | www.BandofBoaters.com

Go Back   CBAngler.com - Chesapeake Bay Angler - The Ultimate Fisherman's Resource > CBAngler Forums > General Discussion

Old 12-01-2017, 06:32 PM

Default Looking to hitch a ride!

Show season coming, if I haven’t committed suicide with a 1oz. Jig by then I would like to catch a ride if anyone attending any. Pick up required so I can extend leg and have room for wheelchair or you can drive mine. I’m sure my wife will appreciate it by then.
Sorry just realized I put this in report section not general. If you know how to move post, feel free

Last edited by Mako mike; 12-01-2017 at 06:35 PM.
Old 12-04-2017, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako mike View Post
Show season coming, if I haven’t committed suicide with a 1oz. Jig by then I would like to catch a ride if anyone attending any. Pick up required so I can extend leg and have room for wheelchair or you can drive mine. I’m sure my wife will appreciate it by then.
Sorry just realized I put this in report section not general. If you know how to move post, feel free
Gotcha' moved over to General.

Man I can't imagine trying to navigate a wheelchair through the Pasadena show. Maybe they would let you in a few minutes early?

Usually I just want to press fast forward from Jan 1 through Apr 15th or so, but for some reason this year I'm not suffering the seasonal depression as badly. Sometimes the fishing shows are the only thing to look forward to for the first quarter of the year.
Old 12-05-2017, 02:40 AM

Scott (Spot77), I agree. Getting a wheelchair through most shows is going to be a PITA. So instead, I'm thinking more of the way the Roman elite moved about. Four guys carrying Mike on a lofted bed with beautiful women in see through silk garments fanning him with huge feathers and feeding him grapes to keep up his stamina.
Now that's an entrance
5th
Old 12-05-2017, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th Tuition View Post
Scott (Spot77), I agree. Getting a wheelchair through most shows is going to be a PITA. So instead, I'm thinking more of the way the Roman elite moved about. Four guys carrying Mike on a lofted bed with beautiful women in see through silk garments fanning him with huge feathers and feeding him grapes to keep up his stamina.
Now that's an entrance
5th
If y’all are really willing to do EXACTLY this for a fellow fisherman, I will get Margaret to back her car over my leg this morning!!
(The challenge of course will be trying to get her to NOT aim for my head )

Hope therapy went ok Micheal

Old 12-05-2017, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Now that's an entrance
5th
The OTHER Mike (Garlien) is in charge of procuring the above mentioned talent to do the fanning and feeding.
Old 12-05-2017, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Now that's an entrance
5th
Sounds good too me. But really all you have to do is back me into a corner, and put a rare pit beef and plate of oysters on my lap then you can go shopping. Just don’t forget me on the way out!
Old 12-05-2017, 08:32 AM

If I know Capt. John, he will have you selling spreader bars and spoonbrella's. On the back of your wheelchair, it will say, "Please buy some tackle, need funds for operation on my leg".

5th
Old 12-06-2017, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th tuition View Post
if i know capt. John, he will have you selling spreader bars and spoonbrella's. On the back of your wheelchair, it will say, "please buy some tackle, need funds for operation on my leg:d".

5th
will work for spoonbrellas
Old 12-06-2017, 07:15 PM

Just don't say anything like - "I know these things work for some people, but I haven't caught a damn thing on them!"
Old 12-07-2017, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako mike View Post
Sounds good too me. But really all you have to do is back me into a corner, and put a rare pit beef and plate of oysters on my lap then you can go shopping. Just don’t forget me on the way out!
Can you drink while your leg is all jacked up?

I didn't see any mention of a cold beer with that sandwich and oysters.

(btw, the pit beef and oysters are usually my 2 biggest scores there.....)